IICRA is looking for a passionate IT Coordinator who will be responsible for providing support and assistance to the users by troubleshooting the technical issues and providing the appropriate resolutions for the same. S/he escalates the problem to the next level if s/he is unable to resolve it at his/her level.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading the organization's website.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Write technical documentation
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- A bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer Science or any related field.
- Good skills in troubleshooting and customer service.
- Comfortable with both frontend and backend programming.
- Minimum of 2-year extensive working experience in programming (e.g., React, Redux, Nodejs, Express, MongoDB, Git & AWS). Having knowledge of WordPress will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware, and other equipment.
- Multitasking ability and should be ready to work in a fast-paced work environment.
Benefits and Work Schedule:
- Visa + Yearly Ticket + Medical Insurance
- Full Time Work (Monday to Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM)
- Office-Based Work
Salary Range: AED 3000- AED 4000