A party (Claimant) applying for Arbitration case shall submit a request in writing to the Secretary-General which includes the following:
- Name, surname, function, nationality and address of the claimant submitting the request for arbitration.
- Name, surname, function, nationality and address of the other party (Respondent) of the dispute.
- Report including the facts and evidence of the dispute, specifying the claimant’s demands.
- Name of the chosen arbitrator, if applicable.
- Copies of the Arbitration agreement and all documents related to the dispute.