REQUEST FOR ARBITRATION
The Claimant shall submit a request (REQUEST FOR ARBITRATION) in writing to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of IICRA which includes the following:
- Name, surname, function, nationality, address and contact number of the Claimant.
- Name, surname, function, nationality, address and contact number of the Respondent.
- Executive Summary including the facts and evidence of the dispute.
- The Arbitration Clause as per stipulated in the Contract along with the 3 copies of documents related to the dispute.
- Claimant's claim, specifying the claimant’s demands.
- Mandate to IICRA for appointed Sole Arbitrator/ Arbitrators.
N. B. This request should be signed by a legal advisor of the requested party.